Privacy Notice - Data Protection Act 1998
We at Puddleducks Day Nursery are a data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act. We collect information from you and may receive information about you from your previous setting . We hold this personal data and use it to:
- Support your child's care and learning;
- Monitor and report on your child's progress;
- Provide appropriate pastoral care, and
- Assess how well our setting is doing
- Information will be shared with the LA in order to arrange funding for the placements of Pupils/Children
- Contact details will be shared with the LA for the purpose of the provision of information about the Primary School application process.
This information includes your contact details, national curriculum assessment results, attendance information and personal characteristics such as your ethnic group, any special educational needs and relevant medical information.
We will not give information about you to anyone outside the nursery without your consent unless the law and our rules allow us to.
We are required by law to pass some information about you to the Local Authority and the Department for Education (DfE)
If you want to see a copy of the information about you that we hold and/or share, please contact Sheona Smith.
If you require more information about how the Local Authority (LA) and/or DfE store and use your information, then please go to the following websites:
If you are unable to access these websites we can send you a copy of this information.
Please contact the LA or DfE as follows:
Public Communications Unit
Department for Education
Great Smith Street